April 25, 2014

THE LIPSTICK TAG

I know this tag is long gone and dusted, but I've always wanted to do it and since I'm kind of in a rut about what to post I thought I would just go for it. It's also another excuse for me to ramble on about lip products so why not! ;)


How many lipsticks do you own?
Lip products are my ultimate weakness, so I own a heck of a lot….definitely somewhere in the 3 digit mark. But hey, who's counting right?!

What was the first lipstick you owned?
I honestly cannot remember. I think one of the first official lipsticks I bought (by that I mean something not from Lip Smacker) was MAC Blankety. Absolutely terrible colour on me, but I loved it back in the day!

What is your favourite lipstick brand?
YSL hands down. The Rouge Volupte Shine range is probably my favorite lipstick formula of all time,  though Tom Ford Lip Color also holds a dear spot in my heart.


What is your most worn lipstick?
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Liberté, followed closely by YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 12 Corail Incandescent - both had to be corals of course! Swatches can be found here.

What is you favourite finish?
Anything that has a balmy, slightly glossy finish. I crave a matte finish once in a while too.

What was the last lipstick that you bought?
Revlon Colorburst lacquer & matte balms, as seen in my previous post!

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
2 tinted balms, 1 gloss and 2 lipsticks. I always make sure to bring a red lipstick with me, it's kind of my 'secret weapon' when I need to jazz things up a little.

What is your favourite red lip colour?
I recently fell in love with Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy in 400, but my most worn red lipstick to date is Maybelline Red Velvet. It's on the darker side, but it applies quite sheer so you can build up the intensity to your liking.


How do you store your lipsticks?
I store the majority of my lipsticks in my The Makeup Box Shop makeup organiser unit (as pictured above). I also have 2 lipstick stands to house my high end products.

Which lipstick are you currently lusting after?
Anything from TOM FORD! I would also like to try a few more lippies from Burberry. Oh and I'm always welcome to more YSL in my collection.

If you've done this tag, let me know or put a link down below so I could drop by and have a look. And if you haven't, please do this tag! Thanks so much for reading! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate all feedback - whether it be compliments or constructive criticisms. I'll be sure to check out your blog in appreciation of the effort! :)